Tuesday, October 22, 2013

G R A V I T Y

Hi guy's and girl's today I went on a field trip as part of home school, we saw G R A V I T Y and to be honest I didn't like it that much. After I saw G R A V I T Y I went with my dad to work. My dad lasers wood and plastic then deliver's it to the customer. My dad also teaches how to use things safely so no one get's hurt, but his most important job is taking care of Alicia and I. Anyway I got to Khan Academy for 45 minutes. I also tried to break a board and failed. At the end of the day i just sat down with my mom and watched The Voice and Modern Family. Back to G R A V I T Y I would give it 5 out of 10 I guess it's because i'm young.

3 comments:

  1. I saw that movie too. I think you are right though. Maybe you would like it more if u were older. The special effects were pretty cool though!

    ReplyDelete