Friday, October 25, 2013

Hi People

Sorry I was not able to post yesterday I just couldn't find the time but now is good. Today I  worked on Khan Academy while listening to One Republic the best band in the world and What Dose The Fox Say. Seriously though what dose the fox say if you know leave a comment so I can see. Yesterday I had worked on Khan Academy while listening to One Republic then my dad and I went to this awesome sandwich place called Deli Board. At Deli Board my dad and I had the porky and it tasted great. After Deli Board my dad and I went back home and read for like 30 mins I was reading  book two of the 39 clues witch I soon will blog about. After I was done reading I watched TV for about 15 mins. Then my dad and I went to pick up my mom. It didn't take to long to get to my mom's work. After we picked up my mom we went to super duper for diner then drooped of my dad at work. On are way home we stopped to get gas when we got a phone call from my dad saying he forgot the computer in the car. It took him only  5 mins to get to the gas station and it turned out the computer was at home. When my mom and I got home we just watched Modern Family and Doctor who. After that My mom and I went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I love deli board!!! Best sandwiches ever. I used to work near there but they got so busy they had to move to a bigger location. I will have to find them and go sometime. They make excellent salads. My favorite part is the pickles they give you though mmmmmm pickleS!!

    ReplyDelete